As You Like It Gallery & Frame Studio respects the importance and personal efforts involved in needlework such as embroidery, crocheting, needlepoint, counted cross stitching and tapestries.
Framing should support the art…not distract from it.
- These handcrafted works of art are representations of someone’s hard work and dedication to their craft. Potentially, they will become family heirlooms!
- We use acid free materials to stretch each piece and museum matting and UV glass (if needed) to complete these handmade treasures.
- We believe that you should reintroducing colors and textures that are already present in each of theses beauties. It will enhance, not overwhelm these personal works of art.
- All custom framing is done on premises. We use protective materials such as UV protective glass as well as museum quality matting. All materials are ordered directly from our manufactures, thereby eliminating the middleman and saving our customers money.
- We offer a wide selection of frames, fillets, and matting, such as: linens, suedes and silks, as well as the basic mat board needed for less expensive items.
- We ask that you plan on spending a little time with us when you come in, so we can educate you about what is going into your picture framing project.
- Our experts will design something wonderful and pleasing to the eye, without over whelming the item being framed.